Saturday, May 10, 2014

EDGARD SALLI BRINGING RC LENS TO THE LIGUE 1 : THE INTERVIEW

http://www.rclens.fr/site/club_equipe/2013/salli_edgar/1.jpg6-1 is a totally unexpected score , right? 
Indeed , no one doubted that we would win on such a scale . But as they say , we are aware of our qualities . And the coach has often told us a speech serenity. After that, I do not know whether this is the RC Lens that was very strong or Istres is passed through ... In any case , we tried to give everything. We also remained focused until the last minute even if we conceded a goal that a bit edgy coach . 
Now everything can be played on Friday against Brest Bollaert ... 
Each of us hoping for a good Friday! (smile) We want to do everything to win and go in Ligue 1. There really like before every game , the desire to fight. After that, we know very well that since the beginning of the season there was no easy match . We will prepare us better to approach this game well . At Bollaert , it will do better than in our latest releases at home. I do not think that 40,000 people have paralyzed us. Perhaps it was thought that more is at stake But Istres game , we knew we release .

 
Edgar , would you make a new season at Lens next year?
 

 "I wish ! Especially with the public and the Lens group. Why not continue the adventure! If I had to leave , what I would miss the most is the audience! She was behind us all season. In Monaco, it was not the same. This is the first time I saw such an audience! It helped me tremendously . Last year I did not play much . With Lens, it was a season of recovery. It will take forward and show more in the future! My goal was to find and replay sensations . That's what I did with Lens. Although it was difficult, I 'm happy , even if it is not finished yet. "

No comments:

Post a Comment